Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Bout of Books Day 2 update



Bout of Books
We go back to the vet today, so hopefully she has good news.

Today's mini-challenge is Re-Title It @ Music Plus Books. Laura gives us the challenge of giving a book you are currently reading a new title. You can also redesign the cover if you want to.

Hero (Woodcutter Sisters #2)
Harcourt Books

I am currently reading Hero and I love the cover. I like the title too, but if I had to re-title it I would call it Saturday's Quest or re-title it Enchanting to play on the title of the first in the series. Thanks to Laura for hosting!

Currently Reading: Hero, Will of the Empress
Pages/Percent read:Hero- 60 pages, Will of the Empress- 32 pages
Mini-challenge: Re-Title It @ Music Plus Books
New Blogs Following:Book Lady's Reviews, Angela's Anxious Life
I hope to comment on a few blogs today and find some new ones to follow. If everything goes ok today, I may try to do the Twitter chat tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment