Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Beat the Heat Week 1 check in










So far I have completed the two YA mini-challenges on Auntie Spinelli Reads, but I haven't read any NA books and very few adult books, so I did not do very well on the ones on Phantasmic Reads. I finished Earthbound, which was really good and I liked as much as I did her Wings series, which is one of my favorite series. I hope to get the review up this week. I keep book jumping between the other books on my list, but I am still going to try to finish one more book for Week 2. I have read 380 pages so far, so I think I will meet my 500 page goal! This is a busy week with Open Houses for all the schools and I will be home late for the next 3 days, since I will be working the library booth, so not as much reading will be going on.

2 comments:

  1. You are doing great. We are actually reading at around the same pace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the heads up about the readathon extension. I might actually be able to meet my goal of finishing three books now and starting another book.

    ReplyDelete