Monday, August 5, 2013

ARC August Update #1





ARC August Banner

Well, so far I have only read like 25 pages in Hero by Althea Kontis. I did finish Earthbound, which I had as an egalley, but since I only read a few pages of it in August, I am not counting it for the challenge. I am also reading Girl With the Iron Touch in egalley, but I will probably not count it for the challenge, because I had read almost half of it before August. I have sort of started The Chaos of Stars by Kiersten White and hope to get more into it soon! I received an audiobook of Awaken by Meg Cabot to review for SLJ, so I will be removing it from my ARC list. I will start reading more ARCs very soon...hopefully!

2 comments:

  1. Yay to you for getting a jumpstart in my book! I've heard mixed things about Chaos of Stars so hopefully you love it!

    -Octavia of Read. Sleep. Repeat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems like you have a good start on a lot of books. Hopefully one will really grab your interest.

    My Friends Are Fiction ARC August Week 1

    ReplyDelete