Tuesday, July 2, 2013

"Your the One that I Want" Participation post



For my must rereads, I would have to say the Harry Potter series and the Percy Jackson series. I don't reread books often. I would recommend Prodigy, School Spirits, and The Dead and the Buried as some of my favorite reads this year. The Dead and the Buried is a quick suspenseful read and Prodigy was a deep thinking book, at least for me. School Spirits was more of a fun read.
For books I would like to read: The Elite by Kiera Cass, Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare, and Fault in Our Stars by John Green. I have Elite on my list to read this week, so maybe I can start it soon!

6 comments:

  1. I've got to read The Elite soon too - I just finished The Selection last week. I did my cover re-do for The Fault in Our Stars - check it out!

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like your redesign. I keep putting off Elite, even though I really want to read it.

      Delete
  2. Gotta love the Harry Potter series. Everyone seems to have it on their list! I still need to read the Percy Jackson series because I'm a sucker for fantasy. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The new Olympian series by Riordan is good too, but you will want to read the Percy Jackson series first.

      Delete
  3. Sarah great book list :D I think that the Harry Potter series is definitely a recurring read for most.

    My Day 2 Participation Post post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I really want to read Anna and the French Kiss too.

      Delete