Sunday, July 7, 2013

"We Go Together" participation post



I finished three books! Pretty Little Liars, The Tell-Tale Start, Slither Sisters-now I just have to review them.

I also participated in a Twitter chat for the first time and won a prize! I am still a little confused about Twitter, but I figured out how to tweet and finally how to reply.

I did a few mini-challenges including the Spine Poetry. Thanks again to those hosts!

I found several new blogs to follow (Book Beats, Reading is my Treasure, Effortlessly Reading, The Bibliophilic Nerds, Unraveling Words, The Secret Life of a Bookworm, Fangirls of Fiction, and Such a Novel Idea, Oh Chrys, Shelf Addiction, Love.Life.Read, Tumbling Books, Read.Sleep.Repeat, Reviewing Wonderland, and Bookworm in Boots)  and found several new books to put on my TBR list.

Most importantly I had a lot of fun.
Thanks again to all the hosts!

9 comments:

  1. Congratulations on finishing 3 books and winning a prize! Which one did you choose? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I chose Enchanted by Elaine Cantrell.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am lost with twitter too but I did manage to participate some so that is good right? LOL. Congrats on the books you read and your win! YAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on finishing 3 books! Twitter can be intimidating at first but once you get the swing of it, it's pretty easy. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I sort of figured it out and it was fun.

      Delete
  5. I've heard PLL is addictive - good job this readathon :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I had mixed feelings about the first book, but I still kind of want to read the second.

      Delete
  6. Glad you had fun!! You're right - that's definitely the most important thing!

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Sarah! Congrats and finishing all three books! And congrats on joining a twitter chat and actually winning! That's pretty rad!
    Jenn @ Book Beats

    ReplyDelete