Monday, July 1, 2013

Teaser Tidbits hosted by Tamara @ Shelf Addiction

Today's mini-challenge is hosted by Tamara @ Shelf Addiction. You are supposed to pick a book you are reading or read recently and pick 2 teaser sentences to try and convince someone else to read the book.
Opal (Lux, #3)
Entangled Teen

I am currently reading Opal by Jennifer Armentrout. This is the third book in the series, so start with Obsidian first if you haven't read any of them.

"You burn bright, to me at least, and I know you could handle it, but the last thing I want is your light to be tainted by something so dark." "But he lowered his head and kissed me, and I learned that sometimes when someone says something so devastatingly perfect, there isn't a need for a response."

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the teaser! This book is on my list for this week, I hope I can get to it.

    Tamara @ Shelf Addiction

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for hosting! It was a fun challenge.

      Delete
  2. I loved Opal!! Great picks for teasers BTW.

    Meagan @ Reviewing Wonderland
    Pink Lady

    ReplyDelete
  3. I AM OBSESSED WITH THIS SERIES. Read the first 3 in one week and can't wait til the 4th comes out in August!

    Summer Lovin' 2013 - Day 1

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great teaser! I'm reading this one too this week. Hope I love it!

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete