Thursday, July 4, 2013

"Tears on My Pillow" participation post


I just finished Prodigy and that book pulled on my heart strings in many ways. The two main characters are grieving the loss of a brother, Day is searching frantically for his other brother, there is unrequited love, and a shocking secret all in one.
Prodigy (Legend, #2)
Putnam

My quote from this would be: "He is beauty, inside and out.
                                                  He is the silver lining in a world of darkness.
                                                  He is my light."

2 comments:

  1. I fell behind on this one. I still have to read Legend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, sounds like a great book. :) I have so much to read now that I am participating in the Summer Lovin Read-a-thon.

    ReplyDelete