Saturday, July 20, 2013

Stacking the Shelves #3

STSmall
Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews and is a meme for sharing books you've purchased, borrowed, or been sent for review. They can be physical or e-format. I went just a little overboard this week.

Bought
Voices of Dragons by Carrie Vaughn
Sisterhood Everlasting by Ann Brashares ( I had already read this, but I wanted it to finish the set.)




Outcast
Diversion Books
Kindle Books

The Dark Discovery of Jack Dandy (Steampunk Chronicles, #2.5)
Harlequin Teen

The Elite (The Selection, #2)
Harper Teen

Shadows (Lux, #0.5)
Entangled

Starling (Starling, #1)
HarperTeen

Library


Defy the Dark edited by Saundra Mitchell
Spies and Prejudice by Talia Vance
Liar & Spy by Rebecca Stead
Gina, Jamie, Father Bear by George Ella Lyon

Review
I was approved for one book on Netgalley. Thanks to Amulet Books and Netgalley!
Constable and Toop by Gareth P. Jones

Amulet Books
On Edelweiss I was approved for a couple of books. Thanks to HarperTeen, Balzer + Bray, and Katherine Tegen and Edelweiss for the review copies!
HarperTeen
Katherine Tegen
Balzer + Bray
 





5 comments:

  1. Nice. Lots of awesomeness I see in your haul this week. I really like the nice selection of covers. Now following your blog via blogloving. Come visit me here:

    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing books! I hope you enjoy them all. Particularly Outcast which was awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to read Great and The Promise of Amazing. They all look fantastic! :D
    Enjoy all your lovely books! (:

    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome haul! So many new books I've never seen before. I will have to look them up!

    Happy reading!
    My haul
    My DESIGNS blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great haul! There are so books here that I def want to pick up soon?

    ReplyDelete