Sunday, July 14, 2013

Stacking the Shelves #2

STSmall

Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews and is a meme for sharing books you've purchased, borrowed, or been sent for review. They can be physical or e-format. I did not buy any books this week, but I borrowed several, won one, and requested a few.
 

Library
I have tried three times to make this save the right way, but it won't.
The Lying Game by Sara Shepard
Mercury 13: The Untold Story of Thirteen American Women and the Dream of Space Flight by Martha Ackmann
Escape from Lemoncello's Library by Chris Grabenstein
If I Should Die by Amy Plum
Wolf at the Door and Other Retold Fairy Tales edited by Ellen Datlow and Terri Windling

Won:
The Enchanted
The Enchanted by Elaine Cantrell through the Summer Lovin' Read-a-thon Twitter chats. Thanks to Oh, Chrys!, Tumbling Books, Effortlessly Reading, Love Life Read, Shelf Addiction, Read Sleep Repeat, and Reviewing Wonderland for hosting and thanks to the author and publisher for donating the prize!

Review: I went a little crazy on Edelweiss yesterday. The review books are really helpful to me on determining what to purchase for our library, so that is my excuse. :) I will put a copy up this week and a couple next week. Thanks to HarperTeen, Balzer + Bray, and Katherine Tegen for the review copies!
I loved both Mind Games and Jinx, so I am so happy to have the sequels!
Perfect Lies (Mind Games, #2)
HarperTeen

Balzer + Bray
 
Katherine Tegen

1 comment:

  1. Cruel Beauty has an amazing cover! I hope you enjoy all your new books. Happy Reading!
    Here are my newest additions.

    ReplyDelete