Sunday, July 7, 2013

Stacking the Shelves #1

STSmall
Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews and is a meme for sharing books you've purchased, borrowed, or been sent for review. They can be physical or e-format. This is my first time participating in a weekly haul meme, but it looked like fun, so I wanted to try it out.
Sorry for the blurry pics, they looked ok on my phone!
Bought

Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor
Harry, A History by Melissa Anelli

Library
Awaken by Meg Cabot
Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas
Spellbound by Cara Lynn Shultz
The Astronaut Wives Club by Lily Koppel
Once a Witch by Carolyn MacCullough

Netgalley: Thanks to all the publishers!
The Earth Painter by Melissa Turner Lee
Doon by Carey Corp, Laurie Langdon
The Extra by Kathyrn Lasky
Love Disguised by Lisa Klein
The Dream Thieves by Maggie Stiefvater
Cave of Wonders (Infinity Ring #5) by Matthew Kirby


All Night Reads
 



2 comments:

  1. Daughter of Smoke and Bone was so good! I hope you love it as much as I did! Great haul!

    Giselle @ Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stacking the Shelves is a lot of fun! It's easily my favorite meme. :) I hope you keep doing it!

    EEK! You got The Dream Thieves! I'm about to die waiting on ittt. And I'm a big fan of Once a Witch and Spellbound!

    Happy reading! :)

    Rachel @ Paper Cuts

    ReplyDelete