Sunday, July 28, 2013

High Summer Read-a-thon Wrap-up



I set a goal of 300 pages read and maybe one book and one novella finished and I was able to meet my goal! I finished My Soul to Take and already reviewed it! I also finished the Dark Discovery of Jack Dandy and Son of Sobek, so two novellas finished. I read a total of 341 pages, not bad for working all week and for having a few busy nights. I really enjoyed the read-a-thon and wish I could have attended the Twitter chats. Maybe next time around! I was able to comment on quite a few blogs and found a couple of new blogs to follow. Thanks again to Michelle for hosting!

4 comments:

  1. That's great that you read all that on your busy schedule. Glad you had a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job, that's great! I missed the Twitter chats too but thought the read-a-thon was a lotta fun. Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love when a plan comes together! Congrats on meeting your goal :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad you reached your goal, Sarah! Thanks for joining us. I hope you will join us again for FrightFall. =O)

    ReplyDelete