Monday, July 22, 2013

High Summer Read-a-thon Starting Line/Goals



Updates:
Day 1
Pages/Percent read: My Soul to Take- 116 pages and finished!, Earthbound-2%
Books finished: 1-My Soul to Take

Day 2
Pages/Percent read: Earthbound-17%

Day 3
Pages/Percent read: Earthbound-2%

Day 4
Pages/Percent read: Hero- 10 pages (I went off list, because I left my books at home.)

Day 5
Pages/Percent read: Earthbound -1%

Day 6
Pages/Percent read: Hero-10 pages, Son of Sobek- 20 pages and finished, Dark Discovery of Jack Dandy- 44 pages and finished, Earthbound- 14%

Day 7
Pages/Percent read: Earthbound-10%

The read-a-thon will start on Monday, 7/22 at 12:00am CST and finish on Sunday, 7/28 at 11:59pm CST and is hosted by Michelle @ The True Book Addict and Castle Macabre. Click here for the signup link. I am hoping to read 300 pages for this read-a-thon and to finish a book and novella.
My reading list:
Books
My Soul to Take by Rachel Vincent-finished
Earthbound by Aprilynne Pike-currently reading
The Girl with the Iron Touch by Kady Cross
Defy the Dark edited by Saundra Mitchell
Weather Witch by Shannon Delaney

Novellas
The Dark Discovery of Jack Dandy by Kady Cross-finished
Son of Sobek by Rick Riordan-finished
Shadows by Jennifer Armentrout

2 comments:

  1. Oh I can't wait to read Earthbound since I really loved Pike's Wings series. I hope you enjoy all of the books you have on your list!

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read any of those books, Sarah, but 4/5 of them are on my TBR list! Hope you have a great week, and thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete