Monday, July 8, 2013

Cover2Cover Blog's mini-challenge

One of today's mini-challenges is hosted by Stephanie at Cover2Cover blog.

For her mini challenge she had you answer the following questions.
Infinityglass (Hourglass, #3)
Egmont Teen



1. Which book you are most excited to read in the coming year? It can be already released or coming soon.
Infinityglass by Myra McEntire is the one I am looking forward to the most. I loved the first two books and can't wait to find out what happens next. I hope it is from Lily's point of view! I also love the covers of this series.


2. Which book would you re-read if you had the time and weren't so busy reading ALL of the other good things?
Probably Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. It is my favorite in the series and I do get around to rereading it quite often. I love the scenes with the Pensieve.


3. and lastly, If you could meet any fictional character who would it be and why?
I will pick a popular one here I am sure, but I think it would be fun to meet Hermione. I think she would be interesting and I would love to here more of the story from her point of view.
 
Thanks to Stephanie for hosting!

4 comments:

  1. Infinityglass has a really cool cover! I need to look into it. Hermione is definitely a good choice. I'd love to be in that bag of hers. The one that holds a bunch of stuff.
    Laura @ Music Plus Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That bag would be so awesome. I always have a huge purse, but somehow I still need more room!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for participating in the Cover2CoverBlog Mini Challenge! Good luck during the read-a-thon! i heart harry potter :)

    ReplyDelete