Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Book Bingo July 1 update

2013 Bingo Challenge Button-01
I forgot to update my post in April, so this is my first update on this challenge.

In the TBR category I have read a total of 6 books.

Achieving Apollo
The Night Dance
The Red Garden
Shatterglass
Crimson Thread
Beauty Sleep
 
In the Series category I have read a total of 8 books.
Full Moon Kisses
Professor Gargoyle
Prodigy
Iron Daughter
The Gathering
Crescendo
Silence
Onyx
 
In the Books released in 2013, I have filled all my squares, except the Free Square for a total of 12 books.
Life After Theft
School Spirits
Wild Song
Rapunzel Untangled
The Art of Wishing
The Dead and the Buried
Towering
Jinx
Goddess Inheritance
Shadowhunters and Downworlders
Mind Games
Day of Doom
 
In the Books that Everyone but You Has Read category I have only finished one book.
Vampire Academy
 
In the Rereads category I have finished 4 books.
The first four Harry Potter books
I have a long way to go before finishing the entire board, but it has been fun so far!
 
 
 
 
 



1 comment: