Monday, July 29, 2013

Beat the Heat Readathon Starting Line



This is hosted by Jessi at Auntie Spinelli Reads and Reanna at Phantasmic Reads. My goal is to read 500 pages, to participate in at least one mini-challenge, comment on a few blogs, and to find some new blogs to follow. I hope to finish Earthbound and maybe one more book.

My reading list:
Finish Earthbound by Aprilynne Pike

The Girl with the Iron Touch by Kady Cross
Once a Witch by Carolyn MacCullough
Defy the Dark-edited by Saundra Mitchell
Will of the Empress by Tamora Pierce

Starting August 1
Code Name Verity by Elizabeth Wein-my August Random Read
Chaos of the Stars by Kiersten White
Hero by Althea Kontis
Awaken by Meg Cabot

Novella
Shadows by Jennifer Armentrout


1 comment:

  1. Oh I really want to read Earthbound. I'll be picking up my copy today in order to get it signed by Pike at a signing tonight.

    Looks like you have so many great books picked out. Good luck on your goals and happy reading!

    ReplyDelete