Wednesday, July 24, 2013

ARC August challenge and goals

ARC August Banner

This month long challenge is hosted by Octavia at Read.Sleep.Repeat. The goal is to read some of your review books and ARCs that have been piling up. I have requested quite a few ARCs lately, so I definitely need to do this challenge. I am going to aim for finishing three ARCs.

On the list:
Love Disguised by Lisa Klein
The Chaos of Stars by Kiersten White
Risked by Margaret Peterson Haddix
Island of Fire by Lisa McMann
Charming by Elliot James
Across a Star Swept Sea by Diana Peterfreund
Venom by Fiona Paul
Hero by Althea Kontis

I may add more, but for now I will try to stick to this group.

4 comments:

  1. Ohhh I've heard The Chaos of Stars was pretty awesome! And I really want to start on Cabot's Abandon series, but just can't find the time!

    Thanks for signing up for ARC August! I hope you knock those 3 books out!
    -Octavia of Read. Sleep. Repeat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for hosting! I love Kiersten White's writing, so I hope to start Chaos of Stars really soon.

      Delete
  2. You've got so many fantastic books in your list Sarah. I'm looking forward to reading The Chaos of Stars, love Kiersten White's Paranormalcy. Also wouldn't mind reading Across A Star Swept Sea and can you believe I just recently read Venom and I'm yet to write up a review :(

    My ARC August post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really need to read Venom, since I also have the second one on my Kindle.

      Delete