Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Apocalypse Challenge hosted by Kristen at Better Read Than Dead

One of today's mini-challenges is hosted by Kristen at Better Read Than Dead.
Here is her challenge:
Mini-Challenge Time!!!

You're in a bookstore and you've just purchased 5 books you've been dying to read, when the apocalypse hits. (Zombie, Demons, Vampires, Dean Winchester vs. Sam Winchester (yes, I'm watching Supernatural reruns) I don't care what apocalypse). You've got one chance at survival, what 2 books do you take and what 3 other items do you take?
 
I would take the Bible and Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, because I try to read the Bible every night and I could read the 6th HP book over and over again and not get tired of it.
 
I would also take a hair brush, my cell phone, and my car, because those are the things I would miss the most, after my family, other people and my cat, of course.  (If I could cheat I would say I would take a bag like Hermione's and fill it with everything, but I will keep it realistic. :) ) 
 
Fun challenge!

1 comment:

  1. Sarah I love your answers, super fun! I actually wanted to answer like you but I ended up going the practical route :( boring I know.

    My OUReadathon

    ReplyDelete