Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Wicked Wildfire Read-a-thon

Wicked Wildfire Readathon

Wicked Wildfire Read-a-Thon is hosted by April @ My Shelf Confessions. You try to read as much as possible to get through your TBR pile. There are also fun mini-challenges and they also have a Twitter Party. I am way behind on my reading! I am also participating in the Novella Read Week part of the time, so a few of my choices will be novellas. My list of books/novellas to read from are Prodigy by Marie Lu, Girl with the Iron Touch by Kady Cross, If I Should Die by Amy Plum, Achieving Apollo by Rachel Leslie, The Prince by Kiera Cass, My Soul to Lose by Rachel Vincent, and One Day More by Aprilynne Pike. I hope to finish at least one book and one novella.
Thanks to My Shelf Confessions for hosting! You can sign up at this link.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck! I'm sure you'll do great. Havent read any of the books you listed.

    ReplyDelete