Monday, June 10, 2013

Wicked Wildfire Read-a-Thon: Day 4 and Day 5 update

Wicked Wildfire Readathon
Day 4
I started the Novella Reading Week challenge today, so I started a few novellas.
Read today:
Prodigy 8 pages
One Day More 3%
What Really Happened in Peru-listening to it, on chapter 4
My Soul to Lose 21 pages
Opal 5%- This was unplanned reading. I needed something to read while I ate lunch and the only book I had on my phone was Opal by Jennifer Armentrout, which was not on my reading list. Oh well, it is a pretty quick read so far.

Day 5
I finished two novellas today!
What Really Happened in Peru- finished!
My Soul to Lose- finished! 32 pages
Opal- 2%
One Day More- 24%
I did not pick up Prodigy at all, so fail there. I now want to read the rest of the Soul Screamers series, so my TBR list just grew a bunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment