Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Library Books Read-a-thon

This is hosted by Rachael at Rachael Turns Pages. The goal is to read books you have checked out from the library. This Read-A-Thon will start at midnight on June 21 and will go until midnight of the 28th. You can sign up at this link. Obviously working in a library means I have too many books checked out. I also check out books from the county library where I live. This means I have lots of books from both libraries, so this read-a-thon will be really helpful. I will post a reading list a little closer to time. Thanks to Rachael for hosting!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for signing up Sarah. Does work in the library let you get newer books faster?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One of the perks of working in a library is getting first dibs on books once they are cataloged. We usually get books on their release dates or within a day or two. This is probably the best part of the job, other than recommending books to others and of course storytime. :)

      Delete
    2. That's great. It usually takes a little while for patrons to get newer books, but I think our library is pretty fast.

      Delete