Friday, June 21, 2013

Library Books Read-a-thon Goals post



This is hosted by Rachael at Rachael Turns Pages. The goal is to read books you have checked out from the library. This Read-A-Thon will start at midnight on June 21 and will go until midnight of the 28th. You can sign up at this link. I have decided to try to finish at least two books during this read-a-thon. I have several books checked out from the libraries. I want/need to finish Prodigy first of all, since I have been reading on it for a month now. It is really good, I just kept getting distracted by quicker reads. As for the other book, I would be happy to finish any of them.

On my stack:

Prodigy (Legend, #2)
Putnam
The Elite (The Selection, #2)
HarperTeen
I also need to read some books geared toward 5th and 6th graders, since I will start booktalks with that age group in the fall, so Professor Gargoyle is on the stack.

Professor Gargoyle (Tales from Lovecraft Middle School, #1)
Quirk
I am sure I will add more books, possibly even later today, but this is my starting pile.


3 comments:

  1. I hope you are able to finish all your books. I haven't started either of those series yet, but they are on my list. I see a lot of people have been reading Professor Gargoyle, but I'm not sure I'm interested.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the cover of Professor Gargoyle would give me nightmares! Other than being creepy, you have a great starting pile. Have a fantastic week of reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cover is really creepy, but so far the book is not too bad. I had seen it on several blogs too and thought it might be a good middle grades read. I hope you all have a good week of reading!

    ReplyDelete