Sunday, June 30, 2013

July Random Read

Random Reads

This is a meme hosted by Sarah at imlovingbooks.com. You can choose to use Goodreads or create your own list or use your bookshelves. The idea is to use random.org and type in the number of books on your list. Whatever number you receive is your random read for the month. I have decided at least for the first few months to use the books on my Kindle as my list. I buy or get free far too many books on my Kindle and then never read them. I now have 290 books on my Kindle, which means I only added 8 books last month compared to the 23 the month before. Still I am terrible. I did finish and review Prodigy my May read and I finished Achieving Apollo my June read and I will be reviewing that very soon. This month's number is 197, which is Monstrous Beauty by Elizabeth Fama. This is a creepy mermaid tale. This sounds a bit dark and I don't like to read rape scenes, but I will give it a try. Review is here.

Monstrous Beauty
 Farrar, Straus and Giroux





1 comment:

  1. This looks like a cool book. I will look forward to the review.

    ReplyDelete