Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Soundtrack Challenge by Medusa's Library

City of Lost Souls (The Mortal Instruments #5)
Margaret K. McElderry
This challenge is hosted by Medusa's Library. Pick a book and pick a soundtrack to go with it.
I chose City of Lost Souls and the following songs:

Just Give Me a Reason by P!nk for basically any couple in the book, but particularly for Jace and Clary

A Thousand Years-Christina Perri for Magnus and Alec

Love, Sex, and Magic- Ciara and Justin Timberlake for the club scene

Radioactive-Imagine Dragons for Sebastian/Jonathan

Stay-Rhianna for Izzy and Simon

Too Close-Alex Clare, because it just seems to fit

Clarity-Zedd, again for all the couples

I thought about this challenge all day and I seemed to listen mainly to current pop music today, so this is what I came up with.

2 comments:

  1. So cool. I'm so glad you joined the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I enjoyed it. Thanks for hosting!

      Delete