Wednesday, May 1, 2013

May Random Read

Random Reads
This is a meme hosted by Sarah at imlovingbooks.com. You can choose to use Goodreads or create your own list or use your bookshelves. The idea is to use random.org and type in the number of books on your list. Whatever number you receive is your random read for the month. I have decided at least for the first few months to use the books on my Kindle as my list. I buy or get free far too many books on my Kindle and then never read them. I now have 267 books on my Kindle, which means I only add three books last month! My random number was 193, which was a book I have actually read on my Kindle, so I went to the next one down which was Prodigy by Marie Lu. I loved Legend and for some reason have put off reading Prodigy, so I am excited it was this month's choice.
This series has some of the qualities of Hunger Games and Divergent, so it works for a read-a-like for both series. I may actually like it better than the other two. Since I received this as an e-ARC, it will also work for my two ARC challenges.
Prodigy (Legend, #2)
Penguin

2 comments:

  1. I still need to read Legend - hope Prodigy was a good read :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am still working on it, but I think it will be as good as Legend.

      Delete