Sunday, May 12, 2013

Clean Sweep ARC challenge update 2

Clean Sweep ARC Challenge
I reviewed Towering by Alex Flinn, which was a 5 cups of cocoa book for me!
I am 34% through Life After Theft by Aprilynne Pike. I didn't realize it was part ghost story. It is an interesting contemporary read so far.
I am also reading School Spirits and I just reached the 14% mark. It has the same humor as the Hex Hall trilogy and I like Izzie and her spunk.

I also completed Thuy's @ Nite Lite mini-challenge and Kristen's @ My ParaHangover mini- challenge.

Hopefully I can finish at least one of these this week and participating in Bout of Books should definitely help!

2 comments:

  1. So excited for Towering and that you joined Bout of Books. I hope you are able to finish at least one or both of those books this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am over halfway through with School Spirits now. I loved Towering and hopefully your library will purchase it really soon!

      Delete