Monday, May 20, 2013

Bout of Books Day 7 and Wrap-up

Bout of Books
Day 7
Books I am currently reading: Life After Theft, Onyx
Pages/Percentage finished: Life After Theft 14% or 42 pages and Onyx 55 pages
Books finished: 1 School Spirits
Mini-challenges: 1
Comments on others' pages:1
New blogs to follow:0

I met all of my goals, except for my reading goal. I commented on 12 blog posts and my goal was 10. I found 6 new blogs to follow and my goal was 5. I participated in 4 mini-challenges and my goal was 2. Overall not too bad! I only finished one book, instead of two, but I am over halfway through Life After Theft and have made a dent in Onyx. I am sad it is over, but August will be here soon!
Thanks to Amanda @ On a Book Bender & Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal for hosting!

1 comment:

  1. You did a great job commenting and getting the challenges done. I just read this week.

    ReplyDelete