Friday, May 10, 2013

Bout of Books 7.0 Goals post

Bout of Books

My reading goals are to try to finish two books. I would also like to comment on at least 10 blogs, do at least two mini-challenges, and find at least 5 new blogs to follow. Since this will be a busy work week, I won't set my goals too high.

My reading list will include the following:

Life After Theft by Aprilynne Pike
Onyx by Jennifer Armentrout
School Spirits by Rachel Hawkins
Iron Queen by Julie Kagawa
The Girl With the Iron Touch by Kady Cross
The Elite by Kiera Cass
Prodigy by Marie Lu

All of these are books I am reading for various challenges. A few of these I have started and a couple I hope to start soon. Good luck everyone!

4 comments:

  1. I really want to read Prodigy myself.. just need to make time!!

    Angie
    My bout of books goals

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is my Random Read for the month. I have wanted to read it since before January.

      Delete
  2. Great reading list! Good luck with it :)
    -Angelya
    www.oakenbookcase.com

    ReplyDelete