Sunday, April 28, 2013

Clean Sweep ARC Challenge by Caffeinated Book Reviewer and The Windy Pages


For full rules and to sign up go here. This is hosted by Kimba from Caffeinated Book Reviewer and Kimberly from The Windy Pages. The goal is to read as many physical and digital review books as you can. I have several e-galleys that I need to finish on my Kindle. I want to finish up Towering, first of all. I am also going to add Girl with the Iron Touch, Life After Theft, and School Spirits to my list. I will leave the list at that for now.

3 comments:

  1. Both of your ARC challenges sound really cool. Unfortunately I don't have time to read a whole lot of arcs so I don't request them like many other bloggers do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I request more than I should, but it helps me when it comes to ordering books for the library. I usually end up reading the books very close to release date anyway.

      Delete
    2. Good luck with your goals!
      Happy Reading and thank you for joining our challenge!

      Delete