Monday, April 1, 2013

April Random Read

Random Reads
This is a meme hosted by Sarah at imlovingbooks.com. You can choose to use Goodreads or create your own list or use your bookshelves. The idea is to use random.org and type in the number of books on your list. Whatever number you receive is your random read for the month. I have decided at least for the first few months to use the books on my Kindle as my list. I buy or get free far too many books on my Kindle and then never read them. I now have 264 books on my Kindle, which is too many! My number for this month is 25 and that is The Art of Wishing by Lindsey Ribar, which I have in e-galley from Dial and Netgalley. I haven't read anything that has a genie as a character in a very long time and I have never read a YA book with one. Should be interesting! My review is here.
The Art of Wishing
Dial

No comments:

Post a Comment