Saturday, March 2, 2013

March Random Read

Random Reads
This is a meme hosted by Sarah at imlovingbooks.com. You can choose to use Goodreads or create your own list or use your bookshelves. The idea is to use random.org and type in the number of books on your list. Whatever number you receive is your random read for the month. I have decided at least for the first few months to use the books on my Kindle as my list. I buy or get free far too many books on my Kindle and then never read them! I now have 246 books on my Kindle, which is getting just a little bit on the too many side. My random number this month was 91, but that book is one that I cannot review until June, so I went one book down and that book is The Gathering by Kelley Armstrong. I really enjoyed the Darkest Powers series, so I am excited to start this one. I still have not finished The Maelstrom which was last month's read and probably will not finish it in the immediate future. I do love that series and it has started off really strong, but it was too length for a short month. I hope to restart it soon though. For now I am just going to focus on The Gathering! My review of The Gathering is here.
The Gathering (Darkness Rising, #1)
HarperCollins

2 comments:

  1. I have been wanting to read any of Armstrong's books for a while. I've heard she is a great author!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried her adult books yet, but I really liked the YA series Darkest Powers.

      Delete