Sunday, March 17, 2013

Fairy Tale Read-a-thon Update: Day 8 and Wrap-up


I only read 6% of Rapunzel Untangled yesterday. We watched our niece last night, so that her mom and dad could go out on a dinner date. It was alot of fun, but I was too tired to read much after that.

For the read-a-thon as a whole I finished one book completely and am about halfway through two other books, which is not bad for me. I read 268 pages and 44% or roughly 133 pages, so 401 pages in all. I completed three mini-challenges and made a few comments on blogs. I really enjoyed this read-a-thon and this was my first time participating in a themed read-a-thon. I would love to do this one again! Thanks to Debz for hosting!

1 comment:

  1. Again I just so badly want to read Rapunzel Untangled. Hopefully I will get my hands on that book soon.

    How awesome that you got to watch your niece. My sister and I are babysitting tomorrow night and I have a lot of homework so I most likely won't get much reading done.

    ReplyDelete