Friday, March 8, 2013

Fairy Tale Read-a-thon Goals post

fairytaleathon
The books I plan to read from for the read-a-thon are Beauty Sleep by Cameron Dokey, The Crimson Thread by Suzanne Weyn, Rapunzel Untangled by Cindy Bennett, and Towering by Alex Flinn. I hope to finish at least one book and will be trying to finish two.

Beauty Sleep: A Retelling of "Sleeping Beauty"
Simon Pulse

The Crimson Thread: A Retelling of "Rumpelstiltskin" (Once Upon a Time)
Simon Pulse
Towering
Harper Teen

Rapunzel Untangled
Cedar Fort

5 comments:

  1. Great choices! I almost put Towering on my read-a-thon list but decided to go with a Snow White theme instead. Have fun reading this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great reading list, I haven't read any of these...

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beauty sleep & The crimson thread are fun! I hope to read Towering too and Rapunzel Untangled sounds good. Happy reading :D

    Mel@thedailyprophecy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Once Upon a Time series, especially the beautiful covers. I'm super excited for Towering, and Rapunzel Untangled was a fun read.

    Good luck read-a-thoning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the series too and I am hoping to finish up the few I have not read this year. I love Alex Flinn's other books, especially Bewitching. Kendra is one of my favorite characters! Good luck everyone on your reading!

    ReplyDelete