Sunday, February 10, 2013

Wicked Valentine's Read-A-Thon Update: Day 2 and 3


Since I was exhausted from the SR conference, I read only one page Friday night and that was in Shatterglass. I did the Dating Game mini-challenge which was alot of fun. Saturday I spent the day in Louisville taking a friend out to eat and shopping for her birthday. I then stopped in Mount Washington for another friend's youngest daughter's birthday. She just turned one and she is a miracle baby. My friend spent the last 7 weeks of her pregnancy in the hospital and her little girl was born at 27 weeks. She is in awesome shape though and they no longer measure her progress verses a baby born at 42 weeks. She is a completely normal and healthy one year old! I did manage to read 28 pages in Iron Daughter and I am getting close to finishing it. I also did the Clue to My Heart mini-challenge which was a very fun crossword puzzle hosted by Kathy @I Write, I Read, I Review. Hope you are having a great read-a-thon!

No comments:

Post a Comment