Friday, February 8, 2013

Wicked Valentine's Read-A-Thon-Day 1

 



I spent all day Thursday and most of today at Cave City for a Summer Reading Conference. I came away with some great program ideas and a better understanding of incorporating teens into Summer Reading, so that was awesome. However I only read 5 pages in Shatterglass yesterday. After the conference we were given a free historic tour of Mammoth Cave, which was 2 hours and 2 miles long. I love caves and Mammoth Cave in particular. This is my at least third time taking the historic tour, but I was around 11 or 12 the last time I took the tour and that was about 20 years ago. I forgot how challenging the tour actually is, but it was worth it! However, I will probably not read all that much tonight, because I am exhausted. I am hoping to do today's challenge by Bittersweet Enchantment if I can think of a good couple.

No comments:

Post a Comment