Friday, February 8, 2013

The Dating Game: Bittersweet Enchantment

Today's mini-challenge is hosted by Bittersweet Enchantment and can be found at this link. The idea is to choose two characters from two different books and tell where they would go on a date. Ok, I can't think of anything really good, but I would choose Meghan Chase from the Iron Fey series and Simon Lewis from the Mortal Instruments series. I think they could talk about how weird it is to be not completely human and how stuck up Shadowhunters/Fey can be at times. I think a good date for them would be to go to a beach, so Simon can enjoy being the only Daylighter and Meghan can enjoy being out of the icy Winter Court. (I have only read part of the second book in the Iron Fey series, so far). Thanks to Beckie for hosting!

Lighthouse photo Microsoft


1 comment:

  1. Thank you for playing. I love your answer. :)

    - Beckie

    ReplyDelete