Sunday, February 10, 2013

Review Copy Cleanup: Week 1 review


So far I have not finished a review book yet. I have been reading 3 different advanced reader e-books. I am at 32% on Goddess Inheritance, 5% on Mind Games, and 6% on Shadowhunters and Downworlders. I am enjoying the Goddess Inheritance, but I hate for the series to end, so I think I am reading this one really slowly to savor it. Mind Games is a good, dark read so far and S and D is making me think about Clare's books in a whole different light, which should prepare me for the final installment of the Infernal Devices trilogy. How is everyone else's challenge going?

3 comments:

  1. I am dying to read Mind Games, sounds great. Good luck with all three of the books. I hope you manage to finish them all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you're enjoying Goddess Inheritance, that series is one that I'd like to try sometime.

    Hope you can finish a book this week. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! The books are really good, I just need more time in my day. :)

    ReplyDelete