Sunday, February 24, 2013

Review Copy Cleanup Update: Week 3


I reviewed Goddess Inheritance, which so far remains my only completed read. I am 61% of the way through Shadowhunters and Downworlders and may finish it before the end of the month. I am 40% of the way through Mind Games, which is actually a fast-paced read, but my limited reading time is making it seem a lot slower. I love Fia and Annie's relationship and I like how White does the flashbacks. Hopefully I can focus and finish at least one of the two before the end of the month.

3 comments:

  1. Yay, one book down and a good way into two others! :-) Congrats on the progress and good luck for the rest of the Clean Up. I'm sure you can make it to two books :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't even started Shadowhunters and Downworlders yet... ist it good?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am almost finished with Shadowhunters and Downworlders, so I just might finish my second book. I have enjoyed all the insight the different authors have provided on the series. They brought up a few things I had never thought about while reading the TMI series. I think it is worth the read and the dialogue between Holly Black and Kelly Link is funny.

    ReplyDelete