Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Winter's Respite Read-a-Thon


Since I had fun doing the last read-a-thon, I thought this one looked like fun too! It is a no pressure, relaxed week in which you try to read books on your TBR lists and/or as I am going to do, books that are for all the different challenges I signed up for this year. I know I want to read The Goddess Inheritance and Mind Games this week, but I am not for sure what else I will add just yet. Thanks to Michelle @ The True Book Addict and Castle Macabre for hosting! The signup page is here.

My books for this week will be The Night Dance by Suzanne Weyn, The Goddess Inheritance by Aimee Carter, Mind Games by Kiersten White, and Iron Daughter by Julie Kagawa. I will probably read from Red Garden by Alice Hoffman, when I want a YA break. I don't plan on finishing all these books, but I will try for around 50 pages a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment