Monday, January 28, 2013

Winter's Respite Read-a-thon Wrap-up



I did average my 50 pages a day, although I didn't read 50 each day. I ended up with 426 pages read and only one book finished. I watched too much TV this weekend, including the Pride and Prejudice mini-series Saturday and two episodes of Downton Abbey(since I missed last weeks, I had to play catch up yesterday). I finished The Night Dance by Suzanne Weyn for my two fairy tale challenges. I am about halfway through Iron Daughter and a fourth of the way through Red Garden and Goddess Inheritance. I did not get to read any of Mind Games yet. However this is still better than I normal do in a week, so I am pleased with my progress. How did your read-a-thon go? For others wrap-ups, the wrap-ups are here. Thanks again to Michelle @ The True Book Addict and Castle Macabre for hosting!

4 comments:

  1. You did great & I don't think that anyone can pass up on the P&P mini series :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it! I try to watch it about once a year and this year the blu-ray version was a Christmas present. The color and sound is so much better on the blu-ray; I was really surprised by it.

      Delete
  2. You read a few pages more than I did so good job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah, I'm so sorry I haven't stopped by before now. I had some reading to get done for a book tour and with work, I just had no time. You did well and I'm glad that you had fun and are happy with your accomplishments.

    I'm working on drawing names for the giveaway. Please let me know if you would like the free ebook copy of John David's short story (info on the read-a-thon prize page). This is separate from the other prizes. He's giving away a free copy to all participants. Email me at truebookaddictATgmailDOTcom

    ReplyDelete