Monday, January 21, 2013

Winter's Respite Read-a-thon Goals


Thanks to Michelle @ The True Book Addict and Castle Macabre for hosting! The signup page is here.

I plan on averaging about 50 pages a day. This week it will be hard to find time to read, since I have a staff meeting, eye doctor appointment, and family and friends who are having difficulties, but I think I should be able to get around 50 pages read.

My books for this week are as follows: Night Dance by Suzanne Weyn, The Goddess Inheritance by Aimee Carter, Mind Games by Kiersten White, The Iron Daughter by Julie Kagawa, and Red Garden by Alice Hoffman. I know I will not finish all of these, but I wanted a little variety for the week!

The Night Dance: A Retelling of "The Twelve Dancing Princesses" (Once Upon a Time)
Simon Pulse
 

The Goddess Inheritance (Goddess Test, #3)
Harlequin (ARC)
The Iron Daughter (The Iron Fey, #2)
Harlequin
The Red Garden
Crown

Mind Games (Mind Games, #1)
HarperTeen (ARC)
 

Monday
Number of Pages Read: 47
Books Read From: Night Dance-40, Red Garden-7
Books Finished:0

Tuesday
Number of Pages Read:82
Books Read From:Iron Daughter-72, Night Dance-10
Books Finished:0

Wednesday
Number of Pages Read:2 ?! :(
Books Read From:Night Dance-2
Books Finished:0

Thursday
Number of Pages Read:77
Books Read From:Night Dance-60, Iron Daughter-17
Books Finished:0

Friday
Number of Pages Read:102
Books Read From:Night Dance-50-finished, Iron Daughter-14, Red Garden-14, Goddess Inheritance-24
Books Finished:1

Saturday
Number of Pages Read:36
Books Read From:Goddess Inheritance-15, Red Garden 21
Books Finished:0
I watched 5+ hours of Pride and Prejudice instead of reading.

Sunday
Number of Pages Read:80
Books Read From:Iron Daughter-46, Goddess Inheritance-24, Red Garden-10
Books Finished:0


5 comments:

  1. Welcome to the read-a-thon, Sarah! Hope you're able to get some good reading in this week, despite all you have going on.

    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you enjoy your reads during the readathon! I def want to read Mind Games!
    <3
    -heather/bookstacksondeck

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks you all! I love Kiersten White's Paranormalcy series and even though Mind Games is a little darker, I think it will be good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Night Dance has such a beautiful cover. Actually, all of the books you picked have beautiful covers! :D Good luck with the read-a-thon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tend to judge a book by its cover. :) Good luck to you too!

      Delete