Monday, January 7, 2013

Scientific Discovery: The Book Barbies

I am doing my first Bout of Books Challenge. It is the Scientific Discovery Challenge hosted by The Book Barbies. The challenge is the following:
You have made a scientific discovery (who knew you were so good at science?!) on how to bring fictional characters to life. The problem? The method still isn't *perfect,* so you can only bring two people to life, and they must return to the land of fiction in 30 days. Who will you choose as your bestie and your love interest for that one splendid month? (Feel free to add pictures if you like, but they are not required.)
 
I would choose Kat Bishop from Ally Carter's Heist Society series. I can just imagine all the fun and trouble we would get into. Kat is extremely loyal to her friends and will do anything from facing down a mob boss or robbing the world's securest museums. She also has a moral compass despite being the daughter of a thief.
Heist Society (Heist Society, #1)
Hyperion

For love interest, the choice is more difficult. Since I read mostly YA, the main heroes are a little too young for me. I do think Luke Garroway from the Mortal Instruments series would be nice. He loves books and loves unconditionally. He is a werewolf, which is a drawback, but he does protect Clary and Jocelyn as well as he does not attack humans. Also the actor playing him in the upcoming film is not bad looking and more my age. :)

Aidan Turner

Aidan Turner Picture
IMDB official photo

Who did you choose? To participate go to The Book Barbies blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment