Monday, January 28, 2013

Review Copy Cleanup Challenge 3.0


This challenge runs from February 1 to February 28 and the goal is to read books received for review. Hardcover, paperback, audio, and ebooks count. This is hosted by Vicky from Books, Biscuits & Tea and Celine at Nyx Book Reviews. You can sign up on either blog. I have requested and received many books this year and last year. Since I do all the adult book ordering, except Large Print, and all the children and teen book ordering at our library, I like to keep up with what is new. Since we are a small, rural library system, review books help me figure out what might circulate at our library and also they help me with booktalks and reading programs. I would love to read some of the books in my backlog. For more details about the review copy cleanup and to sign up click here.

I am going to try to finish Goddess Inheritance and Mind Games. If I have time I will start Prodigy, Shadowhunters and Downworlders, and Prophecy by Ellen Oh.

3 comments:

  1. So awesome that you work in a library! Looking forward to your reading list. Good luck during the challenge! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^ I was about to say that. How cool! Can't wait to hear what you think of Mind Games - I've seen that book a lot in the past few weeks and it sounds really good. Best of luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! It is a great job and most days it is fun and rewarding. Thank you both for hosting!

    ReplyDelete