Sunday, January 13, 2013

New Year's Resolution Challenge: Ex Libris

Today's challenge is hosted by Ex Libris and is the New Year's Resolution Challenge.

"Pick a book and choose one or several characters from it and make up what would be their New Year's resolutions if they made any. No need to be realistic, the wilder the better! :-D"

I decided to pick Kendra from Bewitching by Alex Flinn.


Bewitching (Kendra Chronicles, #2)
Harper Teen

"I resolve not to give magic beans to anyone, no matter if his name is Jack."
"I resolve to let all bad boys continue to be bad and not turn them into beasts, pumpkins, mice, or any other living thing."
"No more shoes made of glass, because who wants glass shards in their feet."
"I will not eat from houses made of an edible substance, including gingerbread."
"I will not let anyone set me on fire, just for the fun of it. Just because I am a witch, does not mean I have to flaunt it."
"I will not give hair-growing tonic to any girls locked in towers."
"I resolve that I will ignore all of my resolutions and still interfere in the lives of others. After all what is life without a little magic. ;)"
Kendra

2 comments:

  1. Love your last one!! I think everyone should say screw the resolutions once they write them!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't made any in years. I can't make it past the first week when I do!

      Delete