Tuesday, January 1, 2013

January Random Read

Random Reads
This is a meme hosted by Sarah at imlovingbooks.com. You can choose to use Goodreads or create your own list or use your bookshelves. The idea is to use random.org and type in the number of books on your list. Whatever number you receive is your random read for the month. I have decided at least for the first few months to use the books on my Kindle as my list. I buy or get free far too many books on my Kindle and then never read them! I had a list of 200 and my random number was 106, which was Jinx by Sage Blackwood.
I received this from the publisher using Edelweiss. I love magical stories and this one has wizards, trolls, and an orphaned boy who may be more than what he seems.


Jinx
HarperCollins

This releases on January 8. My review is here. 

1 comment: