Monday, January 14, 2013

Bout of Books Wrap-up Post

Bout of Books Read-a-Thon
 
I was able to finish Floors by Patrick Carman, Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead, and Ten by Gretchen McNeil! I am 3/4 of the way through Jinx by Sage Blackwood and I started And Then There Were None by Agatha Christie last night. I read 629 pages total, which is at least double if not triple the number of pages I usually read in a week! I finished five challenges and found 8 new blogs to follow, which is more than the 5 new blogs and 2 challenges that I planned on, so that is great. I think it was a pretty successful read-a-thon! I can't wait until the next time.
Thanks again to Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal for hosting!

2 comments:

  1. Woo, congrats on meeting your goals and having such a successful read-a-thon! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am DYING to read Ten is sounds amazing!
    Congratulations :D

    Lauren.
    My Wrap Up

    ReplyDelete