Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Bout of Books Day 1 Update

Bout of Books Read-a-Thon
I ended up receiving two audiobooks to review in the mail today that are due by the 25 of this month. This changed my plans for audios, since one of the reviews is the second in the series, I have to listen/read to Floors by Patrick Carman. It looks interesting and should be a quick listen/read.
I finished one CD of Crescendo yesterday. I also read 46 pages in Vampire Academy and 26 pages in Ten, for a total of 72 pages. Not bad, considering I have a cold and went to bed by 8:20pm. I also found two new blogs to follow and completed one challenge! I should have just stayed up reading, since I couldn't breathe and therefore did not sleep, but around 5 hours. Hopefully today will be better!

No comments:

Post a Comment