Saturday, January 5, 2013

Bout of Books 6.0 goals post

Bout of Books Read-a-Thon

This is my second time participating in Bout of Books. The first time I finished my books and did one book challenge. I will try to do two challenges this time and look at around 5 new blogs during the week. My reading list will be

Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead
Ten by Gretchen McNeil
Iron Daughter by Julie Kagawa
Jinx by Sage Blackwood



My goal is to try to read at least 50 pages a day. I know I will not finish all of these books during the Bout of Books week, but I will read from these choices.
 
I will also be listening to Crescendo by Becca Fitzpatrick and hope to get about halfway through the audiobook. Since I know have two audio reviews to write, I will have to listen to Floors by Patrick Carman first.
 
Monday
Number of Pages Read: 1 CD finished, 72 pages
Challenges completed: Scientific Discovery (1)
Books finished: 0

Tuesday
Number of Pages Read:1 CD finished, 62 pages
Challenges completed: Cover Love (1)
Books finished:0
New Blogs viewed: 1 A Librarian's Library
 
Wednesday
Number of Pages Read: 1 CD finished, 60 pages
Challenges completed: Page 48 Challenge (1)
Books finished:0
New Blogs viewed: 2 Lose Time Reading and My Bookish Fairy Tale
 
Thursday
Number of Pages Read:1 CD finished, 82 pages
Challenges completed: Book Spine Poem (1)
Books finished:0
New Blogs viewed: 2 The Bookish Outsider and Vicky Thinks
 
Friday
Number of Pages Read:1 CD finished, 41 pages:(
Challenges completed:0
Books finished:0
New Blogs viewed:0
 :(
Saturday
Number of Pages Read:237 pages
Challenges completed:0
Books finished:3 :)
New Blogs viewed:0
 
Sunday
Number of Pages Read:75 pages
Challenges completed: New Year's Resolution (1)
Books finished:0
New Blogs viewed: 1 A Geek's Bookshelf


4 comments:

  1. I love the idea of doing an audiobook, I think I'm going to have to try that out next readathon. But you've got some great books lined up, like Ten! I'm sure you'll be able to fly through that one, since it's short and quite addicting, since you're trying to figure out who the mystery killer is. It's creepy and intriguing, so I hope you enjoy it.

    Good luck with your goals, and happy reading Sarah. <3

    -Aneeqah @ My Not So Real Life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I travel around an hour each day and audiobooks are great! I am excited about Ten and am to the point where they just watched the DVD.
      Good luck with your choices! Thanks for for commenting!

      Delete
  2. I just finished Vampire Academy right before the start of this readathon, and now I have picked up Frostbite lol! It is quite addicting! Hope you have had a good first day today!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am about a third of the way in and I had trouble putting it down last night! Thanks for commenting and hope your first day was great!

      Delete