Sunday, January 20, 2013

2013 Book Bingo Reading Challenge



2013 Bingo Challenge Button-01
The goal of this challenge is to try to read as many books as possible and make a bingo and possibly a blackout.
The board looks like this:


For more of the challenge rules click here. I don't plan on actually making a complete cover of the board, but I am going to try to read as many books as possible for this challenge. Since you can use books for other challenges, I should be able to make a horizontal BINGO if nothing else. I may try for the square as well, because there are several books I need to get off my TBR pile and several books I would love to re-read.
Thanks to Anne from Creativity’s Corner and Kristilyn from Reading in Winter for hosting!





 

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you're up to the challenge! I wish you luck completing at least a horizontal line, if not a square! :)

    ReplyDelete