Saturday, December 1, 2012

December Random Read


 

Random Reads

This is a meme hosted by Sarah at www.imlovingbooks.com. You can create a list or use your Goodreads To Be Read feature to choose a book. After deciding on your list, then go to random.org and type in the number of books on your list and see what you get for the month.


Obsidian (Lux, #1)
Entangled Teens Publishing
I finished both my October and November Random Reads in November! For my December Random Read, my book is Obsidian by Jennifer Armentrout. I have seen really good reviews for her book and have had this one on my list for a couple of months now. This one is about aliens and since I haven't read any books about aliens I am looking forward to something a little different. Here is the review.

3 comments:

  1. So many people talk about JLA and say she is one of the very best authors ever. I definitely want to read them in 2013. Stopping by from RR

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved all of the snarky humor! I want to try the Covenant series next.

      Delete