Tuesday, December 4, 2012

2013 Paranormal Reading Challenge


This is a paranormal reading challenge hosted by Megan Likes Books and Jessi at Auntie Spinelli Reads. The goal is to read at least 12 paranormal books, at least one each in the following categories.

  • Vampires
  • Werewolves/Shifters
  • Fey
  • Angels/Nephilim
  • Mermaids
  • Dragons
  • Zombies
  • Demons
  • Witches/Wizards
  • Ghosts
  • Aliens
  • Other (ie: sirens, unicorns, centaurs, time travel etc.)
  • You can read more than one in each category if you have time. The books can also count for other challenges. For more information click on the image at the top or on the links to the hosts' websites.

    January is Vampire month and I know that I want to read Vampire Academy for January. So far that is the only book I know I am going to read for the challenge. I will update this post as I choose and review.
    1. Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead- finished and reviewed!
    2.

    1 comment:

    1. I can't wait to see all the books you will pick! I'm also thinking about reading Vampire Academy :) Good luck.

      Mel@thedailyprophecy.

      ReplyDelete